Friday, August 12, 2011

Good Morning

Managed to wake up this morning on time and still get to work a half an hour late. Seemingly, at the same time I figured why not write my first blog post! Sounded like a good idea right? Yes. But what to write about? So many thoughts and infinite amount of time while at work! If its all the same to you I dont think this first post has anything to with fashion, art, good food, or good sex...but more along the lines of how I came to love a man that may have been my world and able to "tell my whole life" and lost him in the shuffle of my own scatter brained world. Last night, for the first time I told him I felt like we were drifting apart...and I think it hurt him more not because I felt that way but because I had actually said it. I should think on this more and come back to it...
-monet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or just leave a hello saying you stopped by.