Sunday, December 11, 2011

"I Will Wait for You"




Hey all. I have been gone for awhile. I haven't had much to blog about but my friend L. Monique showed me this poem clip a while back and I came across it again tonight while surfing the web at 6:08 am. I loved it so much I had to share it with you all. I'm not sure why it was put on my heart to share it but I feel like I am waiting. Waiting for God to speak life into me so that I can go forth into the world and accomplish all that he has for me. I know that I have many of my own dreams but somehow I know that God's dreams are bigger than I will ever know. I am not what you would consider the ideal religious person but I am deeply spiritual. I will continue to wait until God feels it is my time to be the person he made me to be, and just knowing that I have a purpose drives me everyday to be better. I hope you can take something from this video. Enjoy.
-monet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or just leave a hello saying you stopped by.