Friday, December 16, 2011

Release



Ready to Release the Shakles
Art by Doc 
Danny O'Connor

Today was an absolutely gorgeous moment! I'm really feeling like things are coming together. I came across this art piece, like I always do, by Danny O'Connor and I really felt like this captured my emotions today. It seems like everything has been swirling around in my mind and I am constantly thinking thinking thinking and worried about things I have no control over. And then I saw this and I stopped, I gazed at it and time stood still for a moment. I'm not sure who Danny O'Connor is but this piece of work gave me piece of mind today. I wanted to share this with you all, in hopes that you would be inspired to find peace in your own life. Stop... smell the flowers and release your shackles.-monet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or just leave a hello saying you stopped by.